The World of Chemistry Video Tapes (1989)
Tape #3: Measurement
1. (5:30) Explain the Demonstration of True Value!
2. (7:30) What is the standard kilogram? Where is it kept?
3. How is the measurement accomplished in measuring the nutrition content in a standard diet?
4. (13:40) How do we measure liquid concentration? What is titration?
5. (16:30) How do we measure very small concentration in liquid? Describe what mercury poisoning does to the body? What is the maximum amount of Mercury allowed in our waters? What is a spectrophotometer?
6. (22:00) Explain the impact of fluoride in drinking water? What is fluorosis? Does the Colorado Brown Stain impact the body negatively?
Just for fun Watch Ma & Pa Kettle doing the math:
Play The Video Clip: